Plan and execute inventory flow; apply judgement and expertise to navigate business challenge within complex to ensure retail market is in possession of optimal inventory at highest in-stock:
- Collaborate in new items forecasting, develop flow planning to fill pipeline based on category inventory strategy.
- Place orders by calibrating parameters within ordering systems/tools to maintain optimal inventory levels
- Identify replenishment and inventory expectations.
- Support manager to identify business opportunities to improve work efficiency and resources optimization.
Develop fulfilment strategies with key suppliers to drive fulfilment excellence and achieve sales, in-stock, inventory, profitability and supply chain efficiency.
- Formulate supplier collaboration & development strategy with cross-functional teams (Retail, Sourcing, etc.) at multi-department level
- Lead Sales & Operations (S&OP) meeting, collaborate with suppliers on demand/supply planning to improve factory operations, capability and performance as it relates to fulfilment.
- Identify order exceptions, disruptions and supply chain constraints (e.g. long holidays, natural disasters, manufacturing, transportation) impacting supply chain execution and model future inventory plans against supplier capability.
- Follow up and handle PO revisions on quantity/shipping window & OCM messages
- Supplier performance management. Design supplier scorecard matrix and set the goal.
Achieves financial results for complex merchandise categories by leading cross-functional projects to meet strategic financial and operational goals.
- Work with relative parties to plan, develop and coordinate new processes/initiatives
- Propose solutions, develop action plans and solutions, support cross teams
- Track progress to ensure timely follow up and implementation, measure and assess the result
Engage relevant parties to formulate and execute strategy to develop key stakeholders in all replenishment aspects to ensure common understanding and workflow for smooth Direct Import operation :
- Identify education and development needs in align with departmental strategic focus.
- Formulate strategy with cross-functional teams in multiple departments
- Initiate, conduct and facilitate training
Operate standard office software, statistical packages, inventory management systems and ad hoc query tools to perform research, decisions and performance tracking
- Run queries and retrieve raw data from R/L, Replenishment systems and tools
- Compile and consolidate data retrieved into required report formats
- Establish and maintain databases to keep track inventory, sales, forecast and in-stock status
- Provides supervision and training to the team to achieve departmental goal in business
- Identify area of opportunity from data analysis, and take actions and initiatives to improve KPI, process and efficiency.
- Proficient in supply chain theory, supply chain tools forecasting, and inventory management.
- Demonstrates up to date expertise in replenishment and applies this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices.
- Deep understanding of import flows and Fully engaged with the retail market, suppliers, logistics, and merchants in successfully operating a line of business.
- Strong background of supplier & factory operation and profession in factory collaboration for capacity planning to deliver a smooth fulfillment
- Advance abilities at identifying analysis needs, developing an approach, and drawing conclusions to impact the business. Shows business judgment & decision making under ambiguous situation and innovation in impacting the business and skillful problem solving through analysis.
- Able to identify and drive improvement for replenishment, contribute expertize to the development of tools and processes to meet changing business needs and validate solutions and help implement results.
- Build relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders adapting to competing demands with solid business solutions.
- Develop best practice from daily business and leverage the knowledge for operate excellence cross multi-department / SBU
- Effective team player and team builder – adds to team knowledge and effectiveness.
- Self-motivated in driving business development as well as self-improvement
- Advance abilities in use of Excel, including data analysis and use of text functions, look up and reference functions, and logical functions.
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Good command of English and local language.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.