Support a variety of space management programs and services for Japan. Assist in delivery of daily workspace arrangement, reservation related query and collecting utilization data with the primary focus on achieving optimal seat and space utilization, while considering the varied requirements of all workforces.
- Support the space capacity management daily operations.
- Answer Japanese calls, and handle email queries.
- Identify possible causes of issues or problems; Think through and recommends solutions when raising an issue.
- Support the business cases development for space capacity management programs and related projects.
- Support communication and change management plans as appropriate, to successfully introduce, implement and sustain changes in space capacity management programs.
- Process space reservation requests (assign and confirm space) and ensure optimal workspace occupancy.
- Gather information from a variety of sources to maintain data integrity of space utilization tools.
- Develop and implement space capacity management tracking and reporting.
- May develop or assist with the development and implementation of policies and procedures, to ensure efficient implementation and execution of space capacity management programs.
- Requires analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Reports to: Reservation Supervisor
External Relationships: N/A
Education: To be determined by geography.
Work Experience: Previous customer service experience required.
Work Requirements: Overtime may be required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Strong customer service skills.
- Commitment to accuracy. Attention to detail is essential.
- Fluent Japanese and Basic English.
- Analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
Perfect Teamwork and Collaboration; Open mindset; Personal Credibility & Responsibility; Willingness to change; Mature mentality.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.