The role of Operation Mobilization team is to support the winning and lead and execute transition of new deals in the China operation service Delivery Center (DC) and to participate in ad-hoc projects focused on Transformation, Continuous Improvement and Quality in close cooperation with the Centre and deal management.
Mobilization is the program of activities through which a new outsourcing deal is brought into an Accenture Delivery Centre. The Mobilization Team member will participate in and/or lead one or more of the following work streams in a transition program.
- Transition Setup: Solution configuration, finalizing the transition approach, preparing transition plan, including transition cost estimation · Knowledge Capture: Documenting and learning existing procedures and systems ·
- Knowledge Transfer: Training or facilitating training of the various center members performing the operation
To a lesser extent, activities also include:
- Communication: Planning, managing and delivering a program of communication to all affected stakeholders. ·
- Enable People: Supporting recruiting to staff up the deal or, in a transfer scenario, managing the transfer of staff from a client organization into Accenture in accordance with regulations. ·
- Service Management: Supporting an initial Service Management Framework implementation. ·
- Financial Management: Supporting establishment of the finance related organization, tools and processes. ·
- Technology & Work Environment: Supporting design and implementation of the appropriate work environment. ·
- Center Operations Set up: Supporting the Center and deal operational management to prepare for go-live through to the point at which service delivery is stabilized.
A Mobilization Team Member may work across all or any of the areas above, or may assume overall project management responsibility for the Mobilization program, or to participate in ad-hoc projects focused on Transformation, Continuous Improvement and Quality.
- Experience in transition or project management preferred
- Good presentation skill
- Professional approach and comfortable dealing with clients
- Ability to develop and implement practical solutions
- Excellent language capability – Japanese/English, bi-lingual preferred
- Good analytical and communication Skills
- Good interpersonal skill and proactive attitude
- Able to work under pressure
Educational and Working Experience:
- Bachelor degree or its equivalent
- Preferred 2 to 5 years’ experience in BPO industry
- Background in business processes (accounting and finance, HR, logistics, procurement, quality, infrastructure…)
- Project Management experience required
- Operational management experience, particularly in an Outsourcing or in an internal business process is an advantage
- Experience of managing others preferred
- Experience of working in diverse cultural environment required
Working Conditions (e.g.):
- Overtime and weekend work may be required as per project needs
- Non-standard hours may be required as per project needs
- Travelling (incl. domestic and international travels) may be required as per project needs
- Out-of-town assignment (sometimes for extended periods) may be required as per project needs
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.