Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
- Assist Commercial Lead on management of Production Financials
- Assist Commercial Lead to manage commercial levers over the duration of the contract, in order to both manage the existing business and help grow the account
- Where brief requires an estimate, help prepare\review an estimate that then goes back to Synops.
- If the brief includes 3rd Party Production components, work with the CFM team to ensure JLR are billed as per the MSA.
- Assist Commercial Lead to monitor the status of Production projects through delivery to ensure MSA obligations are being met.
- Assist Commercial Lead to ensure Productions campaigns are fully reconciled within required MSA timelines.
- Assist Commercial Lead to support the forecasting process by ensuring local forecasts are up to date and work with CFM to ensure EAC’s are updated as per latest estimates.
- Send reports of any Freelancer\China team time charging to Workbook jobs to UK PMO team.
- Minimum 5-year of finance/accounting experience
- General knowledge of billing, forecasting, project reconciliation and timesheet analysing
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Team player, ability to communicate with functional teams
- Detail-oriented and high integrity
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.