Human Resources is involved in every part of Accenture's organization and Human Resources activities fall into roughly three categories: Talent management, career management, performance management, capability development, and rewards; Employee engagement, which focuses on people satisfaction and employee and alumni relations; and Human capital efficiency, which focuses on HR strategy, the operating structure, HR technology, HR service delivery and internal controls.
The HR Partner supports general human resources activities. He/she will work with leadership to understand the business environment and to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to address work priorities. He/she typically supports 500+ personnel in the same entity/geography/workforce and makes recommendations and suggests solutions within their own group.
Key responsibilities may include
- Assisting with implementation and coordinating major Human Resources processes (promotions, performance management, compensation and salary administration)
- Supporting career counselors and supervisors in the career development of all assigned personnel
- Supporting on-going performance feedback processes
- Serving as an escalation point for personnel and employee relations issues and providing guidance and intervention, as needed
- Supporting and advising executives on HR policy, ensuring compliance to the company's policies
- Coordinating the termination process
- Updating management on a variety of matters including absence, poor performance, managed terminations, disciplinary and grievance matters, flexible working arrangements, advising on legal framework, options and potential risks
- Coordinating the implementation of people programs and initiatives
- Researching attrition/retention, analyzing trends thorough headcount and exit data and recommending appropriate course of action
- Driving Consulting workforce capability management and coordinate local Consulting workforce training program to meet the initial training targets set for the country.
- Coordinating other training initiatives for all personnel in the said workforce.
- At least 8-10 years HR experience, including 5 years HR BP experiences in MNC;
- Good English communication and writing skills;
- Compensation, OD or learning expert skill will get plus score;
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Must display professionalism and confidence
- Good customer service skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Good negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.