This role is responsible for the assembly and distribution of communications from AAPAC customers. Messages are created in an internal tool that allows designing all communications (Rich-text, Action, Notification, Image email and Article pages) based on customers’ needs. This role will follow a standard process where customers submit their requests in a SharePoint and complete a form that covers all the information needed to create a memo. Once this request is completed, this role starts working in the message tool and sends a verification or test to the clients for review & approval. When the memo is finally approved by the clients, it is to be sent to the audience provided by clients.
- Create communications
- Ensure delivery of communications using the tool
- Monitor the communications based on customer needs
- Respond to customer´s needs in a timely manner, within 24 hours
- Ensure great interaction with customers through different channels of communication
- Ability to anticipate customer requirements and advise a proper message channel
- Good interpersonal skills
- Contribute to the resolution of doubts about communications process
- Attend global meetings to address issues, share experiences & provide updates, etc.
- Resolve issues during the process of sending communications
- Online request form, i.e. SharePoint maintenance
- Basic proofreading on the to-be-released memo
- Provide mailer release analysis report based on client’s request
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Good team player
- Excellent English language skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Should be able to write and comprehend emails and instructions
- Cross-region collaboration
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and formatting data in Excel
- Ability to send out general emails requesting information if that is not provided
- Good at following instructions and following processes as laid down
- Flexibility to work occasionally from home to attend Global meetings
- Reports to: Global PCD Team lead
- External Relationships: Stakeholders from Global People Communications Delivery Team, BA, India and Manila PCD team; Accenture mailer requestors in AAPAC
Education: Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent
Language: Proficient spoken and written English
Applications: Microsoft Office Suite (especially Outlook, Word, Excel), Accenture Mailer Tool
Experience: 1~2 years working experience in communication
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.