Consulting-S&C-SC&O Management Consulting
-- Fulfillment and Logistics Director/Manager
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
The company has been operating in Greater China for over 30 years. Today, it has more than 17,000 people servicing clients across the region with offices in the cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Dalian, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Taipei. As a trusted Partner of Choice for digital transformation, Accenture is bringing more innovation to the business and technology ecosystems and helping Chinese enterprises and the government to embrace digitization and enhance global competitiveness to succeed in the new era.
Supply Chain & Operation
Supply Chain Management professional’s help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, manufacturing, and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain. The key areas of focus/consideration for the Supply Chain and Operations practice in Fulfillment and Logistics areas are:
- Design and implement efficient and effective supply chain networks that support client business strategies
- Balancing the tradeoffs of customer service levels, inventory deployment, network options, transportation, and distribution costs
- Help companies implement processes, applications, and enablement strategies to support the transaction flow from customer inquiry through to financial settlement, order to cash process
- Work independently in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes and enabling technology in Fulfillment and Logistics related projects
- Supervising business diagnosis in Fulfillment and logistics activities
- Management of daily operative communication with the client
- Deliver expertise for the implementation and continuous improvement of Logistics strategy, organization, network, processes, operations, and technology. Typical Fulfillment and Logistics projects include:
- Strategy: Supply Chain strategy, Logistics and Supply Chain assessment, fulfillment model, customer service policy
- Organization: functional (re)structure, role sort, job description, job competency
- Network: supply network node design, inventory policy
- Process: standard operation procedures, KPI setup, benchmarking
- Operation: transportation planning, route planning, warehouse layout design, equipment, and automations, 3PL service evaluation, logistics trainings
- Technology: ERP, TMS, WMS, OMS and BMS system implementation and business process management
- Deliver cost saving initiatives including productivity and utilization of logistics resources and facilities covering transportation, warehouse, and customer delivery to meet project deliverables
- Setup and evaluate logistics performance measurement KPIs and benchmarking process. Periodical interviews with the client for measurements/KPIs presentation
- Leverage best practices and existing operation standards to create client-specific business solutions for Logistics and Supply Chain improvements
- Conceptualize, design, and build re-usable components around the Logistics practices to help accelerate the development of Capability Network.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for making client proposals and setting up project objectives for the prospective projects
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
Experience, Attributes and Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or Industrial Engineering is required
- 8+ years of industry and/or consulting experiences in related industry: preferably in Logistics, Express Mail Service, Transportation, Retail, Consumer Goods, E-Commerce…etc.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of business, technology and process implications as related to fulfillment, logistics, network design, operation planning, warehousing, transportation, distribution operations, and other logistics related areas, preferably in China market.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with expertise in quantitative/qualitative process analysis techniques, process metrics and performance measurement
- Exhibit effective oral and written communication, leadership, project management, and teamwork skills with an ability to interact effectively with different levels of management. Should be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach.
- Fluent in English
Professional Skill Requirements
- Having supply chain strategy and operation consulting experienced is preferred.
- Network design modelling experiences: LLamasoft/iLog, Cast, Profit Point…etc.
- Logistics system ability and know-how: ERP (SAP, Oracle), TMS, WMS, OMS and BMS
- Skills in business diagnostics, value assessment and opportunity identification, business process design / re-engineering and change management, and application design in implementing supply chain transformation to realize business value
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Management Consulting Manager-SAP Advisory
Posted 5 days ago
S&C Auto- Management Consultant
Posted 10 days ago
SAP Advisory - IBP/TMS/SRM
Posted 10 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.