Consulting-S&C-SC&O Management Consulting
-- Sourcing & Procurement Director/Manager
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
The company has been operating in Greater China for over 30 years. Today, it has more than 17,000 people servicing clients across the region with offices in the cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Dalian, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Taipei. As a trusted Partner of Choice for digital transformation, Accenture is bringing more innovation to the business and technology ecosystems and helping Chinese enterprises and the government to embrace digitization and enhance global competitiveness to succeed in the new era.
Supply Chain & Operation
Supply Chain Management professional’s help clients develop strategies and operating models that integrate planning, procurement, manufacturing, and fulfillment functions within an organization, as well as connect suppliers and customers across the extended supply chain.
- Delivering/adding value to client by improving/suggesting the sourcing and procurement practice of the client's business through:
- Address both strategic and operational supply chain issues within Sourcing and Procurement
- Driving, supervising, and reviewing technology diagnosis and value assessments to identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Guiding team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and experience
- Helping define the structural and cultural changes required to reach the goal sequencing those changes
- Work effectively within groups of highly talented individuals and contribute to the development and implementation of sourcing & procurement strategies (e.g. spend analyses, reverse auctions, supplier contract management, contract negotiations).
- Manage the collection and analysis of large amounts of data, develop key insights / findings, and propose solutions to various Supply Chain issues.
- Demonstrated expertise in any of the following Sourcing and Procurement specializations: Strategic Sourcing, Procure-to-Pay Process Transformation, Supplier Relationship Management including Contract Management, Purchasing and Spend Management Solutions, Global Sourcing.
- Develop and implement commodity strategies.
- Gathering client requirements, Spends and other Accounting data.
- Developing supplier market intelligence, understand supplier market economics, develop pricing benchmarks.
- Facilitate compliance to sourcing processes.
- Identify and maximize addressable spend.
- Resolving major supplier performance issues.
Experience, Attributes and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of progressive industry and/or consulting experience in related industry: preferably in Automotive, High-tech, Consumer Goods, Retail or General Merchandising Store (GMS), Medical Device and Pharmaceutical, Discrete Manufacturing and Logistics Services sector
- Demonstrate strong understanding of business, technology and process implications as related to strategic sourcing, digital procurement transformation, cost reduction, procure to pay management.
- Demonstrate strong ability to interpret business case solutions into quantifiable customer values.
- Exhibits strong understanding of the industry/domain for solution design, transition planning, process improvement and service definition.
- Exhibit effective oral and written communication, leadership, project management, and teamwork skills with an ability to interact effectively with different levels of management.
- Possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
- Should be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach.
- Demonstrate a strong track record of solving complex business issues and delivering client satisfaction.
- Fluent in English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Posted 2 days ago
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
T&O Consulting Director
Posted 2 days ago
Management Consulting Director
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.