- Oversee the disbursement processes and have eye for detail on payment transactions
- Maintaining a robust communication between the vendors, property and the end client to ensure timely payment disbursements and maximum customer satisfaction
- Ensure timely availability of management reports for periodical review
- Produce / interpret and analyze weekly, monthly dashboards
- Ensure all the SLA's are met in respect to the agreed number
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement improvement opportunities.
- Open to working in any shift time
- Lead the team to provide internal and external audit support.
- Participate and initiate in the calls with all stakeholders
- Develop best practices
Ensure that team members maintain high morale
Graduation / Post-Graduation in Commerce 3- 8 years’ experience in P2P/OTC/RTR Process Good communication and presentation skills Strong understanding of latest Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel Flexibility to work with different countries (time-zones), groups, and business environment Working knowledge of SAP/Peoplesoft will be added advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.