- Project management
- Drive and manage initiatives on analytics tools and scalable data solutions.
- Identify and manage issues, risks and dependencies during the project.
- Requirement analysis and management
- Collect common data requests and work with BI engineer to provide reporting solution
- Work with business unit to scope, analyze and finalize the business requirements for data warehouse projects.
- Document the requirements and clearly articulate business impact, benefit and project objectives.
- Development management
- Working with engineering teams to deliver the solutions
- Driving and supervising testing activities
- Service management
- Provide business support to users to maximize data usability.
- Relationship management
- Establish and build lasting relationship with business users.
- B.S. or M.S. in business-related or quantitative field (Computing, Economics, Finance, Math, Engineering, or similar discipline)
- 3+ years of experience in business analytics and/or business intelligence
- Soft skills
- Strong problem solving individually or in a group setting and knowledge of drivers of the business
- Able to manage shifting priorities, while maintaining organization and control
- Excellent verbal or written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and lack of guidance
- Technical skills
- Advanced Excel
- Strong PowerPoint
- Intermediate SQL skill level
- Retail/eCommerce industry working experience
- Marketing, eCommerce or CRM engagement experience
- Technical skills
- Tableau/Power BI/visualization tools
- Python/R programming language
- Any other forecasting or data analytical platform experience
- Any RPA tools experience (such as Power Automate)
- Microsoft Visio or other charting tools
- Microsoft Project, JIRA, Trello or anything other project management tools
- Project management qualification (such as PMBOK or PRINCE II)
- Service management qualification (such as ITIL)
- Business analysis qualification (such as IIBA)
Testing management experience and qualification
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.