· Lead a project delivery team to solve client’s ESG issues and help clients to achieve new performance highs.
· Create a new sustainable value chain in each step, including product design, sourcing, manufacturing and fulfillment.
· Provide intellectual leadership for the team and ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget, harnessing the team's diversity to ensure the development of creative solutions to complex problems.
· Demonstrate strong analytical capabilities and apply knowledge of selected tools and techniques, drawing logical conclusions.
· Develop expertise in customer insight & growth experience practice areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities.
· Manage work-streams/project delivery on time with the appropriate use of resources, working within and lead Accenture and/or Client teams.
- University Degree from reputable university, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) related issues, and experience working with workflow / business process management solutions.
- Knowledge in Carbon management such as net zero and carbon reduction strategies and roadmaps.
- Knowledge in products industry, such as sustainable product strategy design, product life cycle assessment (LCA) and optimization.
- Knowledge in renewable energy industry.
- Familiar with energy spend management, such as water efficiency will be a plus.
- Experience in end-to-end sustainability operating and organization design.
- Able to lead and drive project delivery independently, willing to mentor junior team members
- Strong stakeholder management with business/IT stakeholders and subject matter experts, able to create and deliver high-impact communication to senior audiences (written and oral in English, Mandarin)
- Outstanding quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with strong business acumen
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
T&O - Management Consultant
Management Consulting Consultant/ Manager
Posted 3 days ago
Management Consulting Manager
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.