To strengthen the capabilities Accenture is expanding their network to professional areas. Industry X is a technology-oriented business consultancy that covers a wide range of services for automotive industry. We are mainly focusing on the four directions below:
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS – We methodically resolve procedural and technical issues for novel networking and communication concepts.
IT & AGILE DEVELOPMENT – We accelerate your teams and enable your organization to develop faster and more agile in the future.
DIGITALIZATION – We support the implementation of digitization strategies in order to make the most of new business opportunities.
CONNECTED & AUTONOMOUS DRIVING – We tackle the trending topics of sustainability, urbanization, digitalization and changes in mobility concepts in the automotive industry.
As a catalyst for the introduction of new technologies, we build a bridge between strategy and its operational realization. We empower the automotive OEM’s R&D network and their brands' products in China.
As a team member of Industry X, you will benefit from encouraging leadership, experienced management team, motivating team spirit as well as open communication & feedback culture. You will be working in an international environment and have the chance to establish a global network. Strong brands, market leading products, professional career development opportunities, attractive work and health insurance programs are just a few among the things we offer.
- Be familiar with Navigation test
- Be familiar with automotive Radio/ Media/ Carplay test
Be familiar with the infotainment connectivity test (Phone/BT/USB/WIFI)
- Minimum 5 years work experience in the (automotive) electronic industry or similar
- Expert knowledge in the field of testing regarding processes, methods, tools and technology
- Deep knowledge of test processes and testing of networked vehicle functions
- Expert knowledge in real-time simulation with dSPACE systems (Scalexio, Controldesk, ConfigurationDesk, etc.) and modeling in Matlab/Simulink
- Deep knowledge in a programming language, e.g. C, C++, Java, Phyton
- Expert knowledge in bus tracing and signal analysis with CANoe, CANanalyzer
- Expert knowledge of vehicle bus systems (LIN, CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet)
- Experience in environment simulation of driver assistance systems (VTD, ADTF, etc.)
- Experience in agile working methods (e.g. SCRUM, SAFE, etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.