Accenture’s Solution Architecture Team is composed of hands on architects whose work with our clients to design and deliver systems for complex custom projects using the latest technologies, and to build application that transcend today’s digital world and fundamentally enable change for our clients businesses.
- Be the expert to construct total solutioning proposal includes USP (Unique Selling Point) of offering and pricing, high level scope of both functional and technical requirements, data and security blueprint, resources planning and timeline during pre-sales stage
- Design and deliver complex cross-domain solutions encompassing a rich variety of technologies and using a mixture of agile and planned methods to provide innovative solutions to address clients’ needs
- Work with internal teams client technical teams, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful solutions during implementation stage
- Participate in or to drive deep architectural discussions to build trust and rapport with clients during implementation stage
- Be a trusted technical advisor to clients and project members to solve complex technical challenges, and establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within client organization
The ideal candidate should possess strong technical knowledge in software architecture, have breadth across technology stacks with deep hands on skills, and passionate about working with customers to help build applications at scale.
- Technical degree or equivalent experience required; Computer Science background desired
- 5+ years design & implementation experience on complex, large scale distributed applications
- Systems design experience, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and other methods
- Broad architecture skills, covering application, infrastructure, data and integration
- Sound understanding and experience of contemporary paradigms, such as Cloud, DevOps and Agile
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Experience in client service role would be advantageous
Qualifications (for Manager or above)
- Effective project management, communication, and stakeholder management skills with the ability to work well with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives and IT Management
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, create technical definition around customer objectives in complex situations, develop solution strategies, motivate & mobilize resources, and deliver results
- Experience / Knowledge on Enterprise Architecture methodology such as TOGAF is a plus (but not mandatory)
- Microservices, Event Driven, or other Cloud Native experience
- Working knowledge of container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker), services, and API models (e.g. Swagger, OpenAPI)
- Hands-on experience with different storage solutions (e.g. SQL database(s), NoSQL such as MongoDB, Hadoop, Redis, etc.)
- Experience with scalable networking technologies (e.g. Load Balancers, Firewalls) and web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills (for Manager or above)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Interactive - Digital Solution Architect
Posted 5 days ago
Posted 5 days ago
IT Strategy Planning
Posted 21 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.