Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
The company has been operating in Greater China for over 30 years. Today, it has more than 17,000 people servicing clients across the region with offices in the cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Dalian, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Taipei. As a trusted Partner of Choice for digital transformation, Accenture is bringing more innovation to the business and technology ecosystems and helping Chinese enterprises and the government to embrace digitization and enhance global competitiveness to succeed in the new era.
For more information about Accenture, please visit its corporate homepage www.accenture.com and its Greater China homepage www.accenture.cn .
About Accenture Interactive：
As one of the key services under Accenture, Accenture Interactive is in the business of Experience. We connect deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology to define and deliver new realities. We're committed to helping clients design, build, communicate and run Experiences that make peoples' lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Visit http://www.accentureinteractive.com to find out more about us.
- Digital Solution Architect is responsible for end-to-end design and implementation of digital solution projects. This includes:
- Lead and own the overall solution blueprint and roadmap
- Work closely with clients to articulate business problems and translate them into an appropriate digital solution design
- Work with cross-functional teams including internal teams, clients and partners/vendors to manage and deliver successful solutions
- Contribute to assets/offerings & thought leadership
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise and enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation
- Capable of delivering projects in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Experience, Attributes and Qualifications:
- Minimum 8 Years in solution architecture, including Web-based/Mobile/WeChat Solutions Design, Development and Delivery
- Hands-on experience in a professional services and digital solution selling environment
- Experienced managing digital development teams (in-house or vendor) across web, mobile, social media channels & commerce platforms
- Proficient Mobile frameworks (e.g. React Native, Flutter, Cordova, swift, Kotlin, etc…
- Proficient in web front-end technologies (e.g. HTML, CSS, Angular/React/Vue and HTML5 )
- Familiar with WeChat and Tmall ecosystems
- Familiar with Restful API design and technologies (e.g. Node.js, APIGEE, etc…)
- Familiar with web platforms including Adobe AEM, Sitecore, Magento, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Commerce, SAP Hybris, WebSphere Commerce, ATG, etc. will be an advantage.
- Familiar with Cloud services on Alibaba Cloud, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform or IBM Cloud will be an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
Technology - DevOps Developer
Posted 1 day ago
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
Posted 5 days ago
Software Developer Sr. Analyst
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.