- Help ensure compliance with Accenture finance policies and local statutory requirements
- May prepare or assist in the development of pricing calculations for engagements
- Review engagement pricing calculations
- Prepare or assist in preparing client invoices in accordance with the billing plan and contract
- Execute or assist in receivables follow-up, monitor variances, and discrepancy follow-up
- Assist in the preparation and control of Accenture financial records (e.g., assist with ledger creation and management, monitor ledge activities, follow-up expense issues, ensure time and expenses reconciliation, and assist with all job administration activities)
- Monitor and report or advise on engagement financial status (e.g., monitor costs, perform financial forecasting and analysis, produce financial reports)
- Manage own time to create the assigned deliverables, escalate impediments to supervisor
- Prepare or assist with engagement set-up paperwork
- Assist with or perform collection, tracking, and reporting of time report expenses and other expenses
- Periodically review expense budgets, as necessary
- Track use of and compliance with the engagement's expense policy
- Execute or assist with tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses, hardware/software costs, and client time and expenses against program budget, and any other expense charges to program budget
- Follow up or advise on actions regarding questionable or invalid expenses
- Monitor or advise on engagement capital assets and technology rental equipment
- Process or assist in processing client invoices in Accenture financial systems
- Prepare or assist in preparing and submitting accounts payable payment requests to the Accounting Service Center (ASC, ESC)
- Assist with engagement shutdown activities (prepare final bill to client, close job numbers, etc.)
- Perform or assist with reconciliation processes (turnaround document, myTE, job summaries)
- Perform or advise on data and report archiving
- Assist or advise on forecast management activities (input collection, processing and report creation)
- Education: Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in Finance or Accounting
- CPA, ACCA, and/or Bookkeeping level 1 or 2 to consider first
- Work Experience: 1+ years of work experience
- Fluent Japanese and English Written
- Work Requirements: Willingness to work flexible hours, as necessary, in order to meet monthly and quarterly deliverable deadlines and to provide extended-hour customer service support
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.