Provide sales process support to client teams, leadership, other internal operations teams and interfacing functional areas. Assist Accenture Practitioners in navigating the company's internal sales processes. Support S&PP Leadership and Business Partners in driving efforts across multiple S&PP service areas.
Critical services include the support of opportunity pipeline management, new business meeting coordination, sales reporting/analysis for leadership, and internal sales processes/tools support for client teams.
This position reports to Sales & Pricing Performance Sales Operations Leadership, Senior Managers, or Managers. Note that depending on your specific responsibilities you may also be aligned to and take direction from business leadership role(s).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Be an individual contributor with ability to balance multiple competing priorities with guidance
- May supervise and be a people lead for a team with oversight from a manager
- Help create and execute low to medium complexity workplans
- Interact confidently with senior leadership within sphere of responsibility
- Provide input into the creation of operational processes
- Demonstrate knowledge of supporting tools and processes, with expertise in specific area of responsibility
- Have an understanding where and how S&PP Sales Operations fits into the bigger Accenture picture
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English – this role requires a confident communicator and team player with robust interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance, learning new responsibilities quickly
- Ability to work virtually with diverse individuals
- Excellent teaming, team-building, collaboration, and facilitation skills
- Excellent organizational / time management / data management skills
- Analytical skills; collects, researches and interprets data
- Highly proficient in following and applying processes, quickly learning Accenture Sales processes and being able to recognize and apply them (previous familiarity preferred)
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Prioritizes and plans work activities with a high degree of personal organization and the ability to supervise/coach/mentor these skills in others
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, IE, Outlook), particularly Excel
- Understanding of finance concepts for a services company
English language fluency (oral and written)
Good to have:
Business Management education desirable
Skills & Work Experience
A minimum of 4-5 years of experience, with proven track record in team management
Good to have:
Understanding of sales operations processes and tools (e.g., Manage mySales) preferred
Other requirements (please specify such as overtime, etc.)
Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs (e.g., when interaction/conference calls with team members in other time zones is required, at mid-month and month-end peak activity periods, when a critical issue requires immediate resolution, or when covering for a colleague in another area)
Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
S&PP Sales Operations Specialist Japanese
Posted 1 day ago
Sales Program Mgmt Specialist
Posted 12 days ago
Sales Program Mgmt Sr Analys
Posted 12 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.