ANZ MU H PS CG Finance Business Advisor
Performance & Advisory is our new multi-dimensional finance capability that opens boundless opportunities for our people and reflects the strong culture of shared success that we aim to build.
The Performance component directly reflects that success is based on business outcomes achieved; while the Advisory component represents the expected contribution further along the value chain, with shared accountability for results.
P&A professionals will be equal team members on the Finance teams to which they are assigned, sharing ownership of business outcomes. Functionally aligned. Directly assigned.
Within Performance & Advisory we have five towers, collaborating as needed to achieve shared outcomes and shared success:
- P&A Account & Portfolio Performance
- P&A Forecasting & Planning
- P&A Payroll & Cost Optimization
- P&A Data Analytics & Storytelling
- P&A Investments
- P&A Competitor Financials
P&A Account & Portfolio Performance is responsible of maximize business performance outcomes by driving actionable solutions across the portfolios and accounts focus on push Growth, Sustained Profitability and Cash-flow health. Be primary finance partner & business advisor providing financial insights for business case development, scenario planning & driving solutions. Lead collaborations across functions & business to optimize outcomes. Manage risk across client portfolio & accounts. Exposure to senior leadership. Manage large complex work effort and innovation mindset.
You will be the Performance and Advisory- Account and Portfolio Performance Client Group Finance Business Advisor (CG FBA) for ANZ Market Unit, working directly with Client Group Finance lead and Market Unit Finance leadership (CGFL) supporting the MU.
You will -
- Essential support to the Finance Lead, the CG FBA is managing the operations of the Client Group working closely with Client Group's leadership and client's executives and help the CGFL to supervise Finances KPIs around growth and profitability, Planning and Forecasting and Client Group finance results (presentation to business, advisor, alert.) while ensuring the compliance to US GAAP and Accenture policies.
- Support CG Leadership delivering value through business outcomes with analytics and insights on sustainable profitable growth across the MU through its strategic priorities
- Support the CFM team on jobs where specific follow up is identified Guide the knowledge transfers to the offshore CGFL/SPOC support Pricing review when needed for CG NBM, NOLBA creation, reporting and alerts working with CFM
- Manage NCC P&L Support CGFL on full Business Development process controlling.
- Full responsibility on working capital analysis and tracking on receivables.
- Active involvement in Finance actions and initiatives
- Review pipeline of opportunities for the CG as applicable, provide insights on trends, and various pipeline key performance indicators and health metrics.
- Analysis and drive actions on pricing and cost to serve levers for margin expansion YoY, monitor and help drive YoY improvements in Won margins and COPQ
- Ambassador of P&A culture and strategy. Change agent example with innovation at the DNA core, maximizing the power of P&A and the Data Analytics and Storytelling team power
- Actively contribute to MU Finance community and P&A community
Skills & Work Experience
- Confident and comfortable dealing with Finance and non-finance executive leadership
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Good understanding of Accenture economic model and key Financial Business Outcomes and Financial Systems. Previous experience at FBM, CFM valued
- Strong communication and storytelling skills, ability to build strong networks and collaboration environments
- Innovation and constant learning attitude. Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Good Skills in SAP and Excel. Good to know Power BI
- Degree in one of the following fields: Economics / Business Administration / Finance
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
F&A Team Internal Posting
Posted 1 day ago
Client Financial Management Senior Analyst-9304-Lenovo
Posted 4 days ago
China Controllership – Global Tax Operations – Intercompany Contract Group Senior Analyst/Analyst
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.