- Contribute code to the team’s business deliverables.
- Participate in design sessions and implementation plans.
- Resolve technical issues and remove blockers for your team.
- Encourage innovation with new technologies and elegant solutions.
- Peer review teammate’s code.
- Practice DevOps ensuring a culture of testing and release software continuously using automation and monitoring.
- Evaluate technical decisions and their impact on the architecture.
- Help onboard new team members.
- Ensure successful quality software with emphasis on Security, Privacy, Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Performance.
- Work through dependencies and integration with other engineering teams.
- Advocate technical direction, define best practices and principles.
- Partner with the Product Owner to drive clarity on requirements, define technical options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience in highly distributed systems with high transaction volume.
- Experience with working on projects in highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary development teams.
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, MVC architecture, and design patterns.
- Ability to provide estimates on effort and evaluate technical feasibility.
- Solid knowledge of web technologies, microservice architecture, and building RESTful APIs using languages such as Java or Node.
- Experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment (AWS preferred).
- Experience designing APIs and creating RESTful microservices.
- Experience with both relational and No-SQL databases (Cassandra, DynamoDB etc).
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test driven development, static analysis, and automated unit/integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred.
- Cloud development experience (AWS preferred).
- Experience delivering software in a Scrum development process.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Practical approach to solving complex problems with ambiguous requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Industry X - Test Management（Auto / Embedded）
Posted 5 days ago
Software Developer Senior Analyst
Posted 6 days ago
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
Technology - Mobile Software Engineer (iOS/ Android/ React Native)
Posted 11 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.