- Support Global Tax - Tax Operations Team in managing Intercompany matters including invoicing, settlement and tax operation issue globally
- Be responsible for the detailed process execution in accordance with USGAAP, local GAAP and Accenture policy
- Provide end to end assistant to enforce financial positions and streamline the procedure in line with the global practice
- Support ICG regional lead in process control, procedure improvement and team capability building up
- Analyze Intercompany trading partner report to ensure IC transactions eliminate for consolidation
- Control Intercompany withholding tax in accordance with the local tax policy as well as global tax practice
- Control transfer pricing in SAP
- Review delivery center markup
- Support Global Cost Pool related tasks
- Audit support for country IC balance confirmation
- Execute IC overdue report
- Prepare customized invoices to meet specific country requirements
- Monitor the clearing account to make sure the reasonability of the balance
- End User Computing for Global Tax Internal Control
- Resolve queries from country relating to Intercompany matters
- Assist team lead to oversee regional working performance; train up members, standardize and streamline the procedures
Reports to: China Controllership Intercompany Contract Group Team Lead
Must Have Skills/Qualifications (in order of priority)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or related major
- 3+ years working experience in accounting roles
- Excellent English writing and oral communication skills
- Analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Good technical skills with Microsoft and SAP
Nice To Have Skills/Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Intercompany billing model.
- Familiarity with the methodology of withholding tax, value added tax and country specific tax.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.