- The candidates are to perform the company code closure activities under the Legal Entity Rationalization process across global entities.
- To follow the designed process KPI,SLA and service management, to ensure successful achievement of designed milestone and completion ratios.
- Grasp the concept of shutting down legal entities and company code or repurpose it to hold new acquired deals as the eventual step of V&A accounting process.
- Play an Accenture expert on Legal Entity Rationalization process and Company Code Closure process, that act as POC for assigned region’s code closure process, escalation, investigations, communications and resolutions, progress monitoring and reporting.
- To coordinate with global impacted teams including Country Controllership, V&A COE, Technical Accounting Teams such like BDA, CCT, Tax, Treasury Team, to resolve issues when shutting down the company codes, and provide insightful solution and discussion to facilitate the process moving on.
- Timely communicate, chase up and investigate any issues prohibiting the closure of company codes, and speed up the processes with strong ownership and outcome orientated manner.
- Observe the process gaps that might exist during operation and issue investigation activities and identify opportunity to improve, same time timely report to team lead and respective process owner for solutions.
- Perform Legal Entity Rationalization - Company Code Closure activities and seek continuous improvement including innovation/transition projects from initiation to completion within or crossing Controllership functional teams for most beneficial result and secure milestone achievements.
- Properly work with impacted Country Controller and/or Assistant Controllers on dormant entity general ledgers balance clearance at group currency, document currency and local currency level with all profit center except for default profit centers.
- Analyze and advise proper accounting treatment to either moving balance to absorbing entities retained earning ledgers or settle pending balances via profit and loss per Accenture general ledger transactions booking logic.
- Making sure no increase or decrease at consolidated retain earnings level when re-establish the residual balance in absorbing company’s retain earnings.
- Collaborating with treasury team on bank account closure, bank balance clearance/movement, In House Cash or intercompany loan residual balances moving around.
- Timely work with BDA team on customer and vendor master data closure and help to chase up impacted team POC to fasten the process.
- Escalating to team lead or related technical teams for critical pending issues and seek appropriate solutions.
- Preferable to have strong capability and deep understanding on Accenture Financial Accounting sub processes such like Intercompany Accounting, Corporate Tax Accounting, Equity Accounting, Legal Entity Liquidation/Closure and deep knowledge on SAP architecture of financial accounting.
- Preferrable to have deep understanding on Accenture V&A Accounting end to end processes especially impact on controllership accounting processes from purchase accounting till entity liquidation
- Analyze various global and local metrics and/or reporting, communication, and timely tracking results with controllership global and local leaders.
- Maintain strong Stakeholder relationship, keep close dialogue with related teams such like V&A COE,RTR, BDA, Treasury, RTP, OTC, CO as well as impacted country controllers for issue identification and resolution.
- Timely update the progress of deliveries and ensure proper tracking and reporting mechanism are in place.
- Collaborate with related Operations teams, Controllership teams, Treasury teams, DCC/FPA/ICG teams and other global controllership, Global COE teams on Accounting treatment application, adjustments, balance clearing, and matter clarifications etc.
- Participate team innovation and digitalization, visualization agenda, proactively cope with change and process re-engineering when necessary.
- Ensure planned KPI and milestone are on well track and any deviations need to be investigated and reported to leaders timely.
- When necessary but not regular, the working time may need to accommodate America and Europe time zone to catch up issues with local controllers and/or other teams overseas.
- Report to Finance Controllership Operation Record to Report Code Closure COE Lead
- At least 5 years working experiences in Finance, Accounting, ideally in SSC/BPO industry or local corporate finance team.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in Finance/Accounting; ACCA, CIMA, CPA or any relevant professional qualification is preferable
- Perfect Business sense and Finance & Accounting acumen. Strong capability on financial accounting sub processes such like intercompany accounting, lease accounting and other accounting area.
- Strong project management skills, with ability to implement projects within tight time constraints
- Great attitude in taking ownership and working under pressure
- Proactive; prospective thinking; logical mindset, quick learner
- Strong capability on collaborations, flexibility on problem solving, communicating and negotiating
- Proficiency level of English oral and written command
- PC skills (Advanced Excel, Word and Outlook); strong knowledge of SAP Hana or equivalent is preferred
- Good interpersonal, coaching skills with strong confidence and influence
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.