Implement latest data science, ML techniques to deliver regular projects and new data science solutions to address HR business problems. Analyze, distill, and interpret big data from multiple disparate sources with a view to aid better, more informed decision making. Build data science models, prescriptive analysis to produce meaningful insights to deliver business value.
The role involves but not limited to the following:
- Mining and EDA of large datasets to assist in developing analytics solution
- Deliver regular and new data science solutions to HR business problems by implementing smarter, latest data science and ML techniques
- Individual contributor and/or oversees a small work effort
- Work with minimal supervision on daily tasks and moderate level of instruction on new assignments
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and machine learning algorithms
- Hands-on experience of analysis tools like R, Python
- Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Advanced communication (written and oral) and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross-culturally
Good to have
- Knowledge on Google Cloud Platform
- Deep Learning
- Text Analysis, NLP
- Human Resources experience
- Understanding of Text analysis, VBA, and visualization tools like Qliksense, Qlikview will be an added advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.