Sales Operations roles provide sales process support to client teams, entity leadership, other internal operations teams and interfacing functional areas. They assist Accenture executives in navigating the company's internal sales processes. The S&PP Sales Operations Service Process Liaison (SPL) sits within Accenture Operations and serves as a primary point of contact into Accenture Operations for the S&PP Global Service Lead (the Service owner in the S&PP Center of Excellence). The SPL may be responsible across multiple service areas. The SPL reports to and represents the S&PP GPDO to a Service Lead(s), supporting them in the design, implementation, and continuous assessment of the delivery of the S&PP Service to the business by each of the relevant S&PP teams. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, understanding the end-to-end process (specializing in Sales Operations activities), working with the Service Lead to define and document the Sales Operations activities, partnering with the Sales Operations leads to ensure Sales Operations are trained and deliver according to defined standards and processes, and performing regular audits to isolate and escalate any operational concerns as appropriate. The SPL will actively collaborate with Business Transformation teams to identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the respective service areas and advocate such opportunities to Service leads for approval and implementation
- Work independently with nominal supervision
- Be an individual contributor with the ability to balance multiple, competing priorities with limited guidance
- Manage a team including supervision and career counselling
- Create and execute low to medium complexity workplans; contribute to high complexity workplans
- Provide input into workplans for the broader team
- Interact confidently with senior leadership within sphere of responsibility
- Represent S&PP Sales Operations to leadership with an understanding of when to seek guidance
- Help translate business requirement/mandate into operational processes
- Demonstrate expertise in S&PP Service Areas and how Sales Operations supports them with mastery in specific area of responsibility
- Demonstrate expertise in supporting tools and processes with mastery in specific area of responsibility
- Demonstrate knowledge of where S&PP Sales Operations fits into the bigger Accenture picture
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time to this job.
S&PP Accenture Operations Global Process Delivery Owner
May supervise and/or act as career counselor for one or more junior team members
S&PP COE Service Lead(s), S&PP Corporate Function teams (in particular the S&PP MU Business Partners for that Service Area(s)), S&PP Sales Operations (in particular the MU Sales Ops Service SMEs for that Service Area(s)).
- Undergraduate degree; business management education desirable
- Fluent in English (oral & written)
- Typically has minimum 6+ years of relevant experience with proven track record in team management
- Understanding of sales operations processes and tools (MMS etc.) preferred
- Must be able to support/mirror core business working hours for the supported business area
- Must be able to accommodate work hour flexibility due to business need (e.g., when interaction/conference calls with team members in other time zones is required, at mid-month and month-end peak activity periods, when a critical issue requires immediate resolution, or when covering for a colleague in another area)
- May be required to occasionally work from home, so must have good connectivity and the ability to create a distraction-free work environment
- May be required to occasionally travel domestically or internationally
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Leadership and strategic thinking skills; develops strategies to achieve organizational goals
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English: speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, writes clearly and informatively, listens and provides clarification; this role requires a confident communicator and team player with robust interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to guide workforce in a global environment: strong management, work-planning, team-building, collaboration, facilitation, and coaching/mentoring skills across a widely diverse group of individuals, whether in person or virtually
- Excellent organizational / time management / data management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; synthesizes complex or diverse information
- Strong business process management skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, IE, Outlook), particularly Excel
- Understanding of finance concepts for a services company
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
S&PP Sales Operations Associate Manager
Posted 6 days ago
Sales Program Mgmt Specialist
Posted 8 days ago
Sales Program Mgmt Specialist
Posted 10 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.