- Operations management of all processes within the client delivery scope.
- Developing a sound understanding of financial metrics and relevant contractual obligation.
- Assisting in identifying and retaining business growing opportunities.
- Managing the cost spending on plan and maximize the margin.
- Supporting the process of Contract Change Request and new process transition.
- Working with key stakeholders, Accenture and client, to ensure seamless and cost efficient performance on behalf of client.
- Updating Service Framework that includes service measurement process and service management reporting structure.
- Leading the team that focuses on client service delivery, people development and financial management
- Retaining and developing employees effectively and conducting regular performance reviews on direct reports.
- Maintaining employee satisfaction levels.
- Acting as point of contact for overall service issues including quality of service and repetitive incident and ensure timely query resolution by Customer Service team and demand prioritization.
- Developing monthly service management reports for Operation Committee Review.
- Participating monthly Service Management Review with BPO Center Management and Attrition Review with BPO HR representative.
- Facilitate communications to staff regarding change in policies, processes
- Initiate Process continuous improvement through using Operation Excellence practices
1.At least five years of strong FA experience in big-scale enterprises.
2.Excellent PM experience, communication skills, customer services skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.