- Performing application detail design, coding, review, testing, maintenance, and performance-tuning work.
- Participating in providing user support by way of application acceptance and deployment.
- Reporting disruptions before they escalate into larger problems
- College/University Diploma or above.
- Experience developing and using the skills listed below is required:
- (Specific skills will be defined on a ‘per position’ basis based on actual requirements.
- The list skills below is just examples:
Programming language – Java, C, C++, C# or Visual Basic; Using one of more RDBMS – Oracle, SQL Server and/or DB2/UDB.
Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- 1+ years relevant working experience.
- Good at written and verbal Japanese or English.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Desire to learn and develop oneself .
- Good team-working skills.
- Proactive and flexible working style.
- Relevant communication skills.
- Basic skills of time management.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.