We are looking for a senior TA who take following works:
Support BD from technical point view:
•Identify/clarify/dive requirements which impact architectural design
•Provide feasible/suitable architectural design and related estimation
•Present/explain design and estimation
Lead Design/Delivery for project
•Make sure the architectural design is feasible and suitable
•Identify key challenges and find solutions (Or identify SME to involve)
•Present/explain design to stakeholders and team members
•Breakdown the whole architectural and provide work estimation
•Make sure development teams are following the design
Provide solution review for an IT architectural design
•Identify requirements analysis lack.
•Identify gap between requirements and architectural design
•Identify risk on architectural design and work estimation
Provide support for key technical issue
•Understand issue/situation and client expectation
•Search possible solution and recommend suitable solution
•Implement the recommended solution or improve the architectural design
TA/Technical Architect Requirements
Architectural Design skill/experience
1. A qualified architect candidate must be familiar with architectural design knowledge/methodology
2. A qualified architect candidate must have full experience for architectural design life cycle on real project.
3. A qualified architect candidate nice to have joined related architect classes or get architect certification.
1. A qualified architect candidate must have strong hands-on experience on his technical area
2. A qualified architect candidate must have extensive knowledge on his area.
3. A qualified architect candidate should have extensive knowledge on other IT area, such as Agile, DevOps, Testing.
4. A qualified architect candidate should be familiar with design patterns.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
China/Hong Kong SAR Hong Kong
Technology - Data Architect
Posted 2 days ago
Digital Transformation Practitioner
Posted 9 days ago
Posted 14 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.