This role is responsible to support a range of strategic initiatives and transformation opportunities within the Greater China Flexible Workforce Category. The role will report to Greater China Flexible Workforce Category Lead and collaborate with stakeholders and Accenture’s strategic suppliers to explore new innovative ideas and staffing solutions. And will work closely with the Cx team to achieve business objectives and deliverables.
- Support category lead on MU category sourcing strategy development
- Lead flexible workforce supply market intelligence collection for both SOW labour service and contingent labour services
- Work with business teams including market landscapes of roles/skills, different engagement models, diversity focus, innovative plans, etc.
- Conduct RFx and analyze results, including build selection criteria & perform supplier analysis
- Category data analysis and reporting
- Build knowledge bank of SOW/contingent labour suppliers and services that comply with Accenture process and policies
- Work closely with business stakeholders, in supporting business requirements, collecting requirement forecast and resolving issues related to Flexible Workforce category
- Manage end-to-end sourcing activities aligning with Accenture process and policies
- Execute SRM activities, including issues management, supplier performance management business review preparation and actions
- Work closely with internal teams to refine processes and templates
- Work closely with CX teams to drive supplier chain excellence.
- Hands on professional labour services sourcing and contracting processes
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or other related graduate degree
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in IT consulting/service management or strategic sourcing and supplier management
- Familiar with Consulting Industry and Technology Recruitment Framework
- Rich experience in contract drafting and knowledge of Statement of Work (SOW)
- Rich experience in negotiations (commercial and contractual)
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, analytical and organisation skills
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Familiar with procurement and sourcing technical terminology
- Strong analytics skills
- Adaptable and comfortable working with ambiguity in a global matrix organisation
- Possess the desire and drive to succeed in fast pace and highly competitive environment.
- Multi-tasking and prioritisation of tasks
- Fluent in English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.