Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
The company has been operating in Greater China for over 30 years. Today, it has more than 17,000 people servicing clients across the region with offices in the cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Dalian, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Taipei. As a trusted Partner of Choice for digital transformation, Accenture is bringing more innovation to the business and technology ecosystems and helping Chinese enterprises and the government to embrace digitization and enhance global competitiveness to succeed in the new era.
For more information about Accenture, please visit its corporate homepage www.accenture.com and its Greater China homepage www.accenture.cn .
About Accenture Interactive：
As one of the key services under Accenture, Accenture Interactive is in the business of Experience. We connect deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology to define and deliver new realities. We're committed to helping clients design, build, communicate and run Experiences that make peoples' lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Visit http://www.accentureinteractive.com to find out more about us.
As a lead in Marketing Strategy and Planning, this role will be focused on crafting integrated marketing strategies and orchestrating plans that drive business outcomes for our clients. Oversee a wide range of marketing activities including research, marketing planning and development, creative brief development, cross-channel creative execution, key performance objective reporting and client relationship management. Will involve strategic engagement with clients to provide high level marketing recommendations, understanding both industry best practices and client business objectives.
By understand and driving marketing business outcomes, this role would also be a key player in driving and integrating related Accenture Interactive business activity, particularly in marketing operations, data and analytics, content, experience, and commerce/web.
- Developing digital marketing strategies for our clients including defining the opportunity, creating the business case and developing the requirements to implement the strategy.
- Gathering and analyzing information from our clients and to determine the most valuable opportunities to improve marketing performance and redesigning marketing plans and operations to deliver this.
- Create and manage execution of integrated marketing plans that drive customer acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Identifying marketing plan ineffectiveness, recommend/conduct research, analyze trends/data, determining strategic implications, and develop/execute campaign/programs
- Create specific multi-touch campaign tactics customer marketing channels that drive response
Experience, Attributes and Qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 8 years of marketing planning experience with industry experience in Consumer Brands, Retail, Media & Entertainment, and/or Financial Services
- Minimum of 8 years in Agency environment
- Minimum of 8 years of experience of working as a digital/CRM strategist in a digital business or digital agency, or direct response/data mining organizations
- Strategic planning skills: strong strategic thinker, search for insights, and shepherd strategic idea through the creative process
- Subject matter expert in digital strategy and integrated marketing with expertise in designing data-driven multichannel relationship marketing strategies utilizing web, mobile, social, email, and traditional direct marketing channels
- Experience building out assets for client workshops, business development efforts and constructing long term plans for how we build, buy, or partner to develop Omnichannel marketing strategy and campaign planning services
- Experience of key business performance metrics and KPIs. Knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Understanding of CRM strategic concepts and services
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
NA CEO Agenda Content Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Marketing & Communications
Associate Manager, Client and Sales Analytics
Marketing & Communications
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.