role is part of the Accenture Interactive team and is responsible for providing strategic point of view/ solutions in helping our clients to provide the best experience in both digital and innovation together with people and process, ultimately able to provide the consumers what they need and want at the right moment and time. The consultant will need to be able to articulate business ask, consumer needs while providing business values all times and must be comfortable with working in collaboration with clients and internal teams to delivery success.
- Provide in-depth research and analysis on various topics supporting discussion topics and project activities
- Provide point of view on market trend, digital/ innovation, consumer behaviors and trends
- Create high level and detailed level requirements specifications for major and minor projects
- Generate business requirements and use cases which documents business needs, rules and details
- Identify and document constraints, assumptions and risks associated with business requirements
- Document gaps in projects whilst providing potential solutions
- Prepare business case
- Able to lead client conversations with locals and foreigners independently
- Maintain timely communications to business stakeholders throughout the project life cycle to ensure common understanding of the requirements and the impact to the business area
- Work independently as a strong team player
- Able to work along with other team members from different background
- Degree in Business, Interactive Design, Information Management, Computer Science or related area
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Business Analyst role
- Understanding of design thinking
- Agile experience and digital experience preferred (e.g. Digital Transformation, eCommerce, Digital Marketing, O2O Digital Channels, etc.)
- Experienced in digital business analysis
- Strong analytical mind with excellent relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse group of stakeholders
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Fluent in verbal Mandarin
- Comfortable to travel frequently
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NY - New York
Marketing Services Campaign Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Commercial Growth Executive - Insights & Analytics
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Business Process Improvement Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.