Mobility is a service delivery function within Accenture which provides end-to-end support to our employees traveling or transferring on any cross-border, Global mobility policy. The Tax analyst needs to assist resources going on cross border travels on permanent or temporary basis with their relocation taxation needs. The main job responsibility is to assist tax vendor to calculate income tax including tax cost estimate, tax filing at the tax year end and resolve queries from traveler or project managers. The role involves ensuring mobility services are delivered for the individual, the project management, the Accenture organization, CBF, CFM and HR.
- Participate in team initiatives for process improvement, make suggestions on process improvements & development of internal tools
- Increase clients’ satisfaction on the delivery of individual tax service
- Understand global as well as local relocation & transfer policies & assist resources in understanding the policies.
- Accountable for ensuring the delivery of high quality tax service, and meeting all deliverable requirements
- Hands on working on PMG tool to record pre travel to post travel activities.
- Prepare various documents for tax calculations, Tax Cost Estimate etc. as required.
- Assist resources on social tax & personal income tax applicability in host country.
- Analyze the tax implications and prepare tax cost estimate information.
- Coordinate with tax consultants wherever required.
- Assist with related special projects and various operational tasks as needed
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and reports as requested.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them.
- Need based reporting/decision making
- Work with other functions / teams to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Report issues, projects, and processing status to team leads timely
- Develop understanding of the internal systems and Accenture's global policies as applicable to cross border travels
- Improvement on business writing and interpersonal skill, develop ability to effectively communicate with multiple teams
- Contribute to a positive work environment
- Mobility Market Units Service Teams
- Cross Boarder Finance team
- Tax Vendors
- Client Financial Service Team
- Employee Tax and Immigration Team
Qualification and Experience
- University degree or equivalent higher education qualification (preferably in Finance, Economics, Management)
- Customer service skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills in English
- Eye for detail
- Self-starter, good analytical, and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (particularly Word / Excel / PPT)
- Ability to co-ordinate and network with multiple functions/departments
- Team Player
- Good knowledge of project management (PMP, Green Belt preferred)
- Total experiences of 1-2 years desired. Relevant Income tax experience preferred.
- Multi National Corporation experiences preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA AZ - Phoenix
Posted 1 day ago
USA FL - Jacksonville
Client Service Delivery Operations Team Lead (Jacksonville or Tampa)
Posted 2 days ago
USA TN - Nashville
Client Service Delivery Team Lead (Nashville, Knoxville, TN or San Antonio, TX
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.