The role will support general resource supply and scheduling activities in Accenture. The Individual will work with the leadership to understand the business environment and to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to address work priorities, support personnel across locations and make recommendations and suggest solutions within their own group to improve business processes. The individual will be working with project contact to identify scheduling solutions and fill project demands, managing the utilization of the resource pool.
Scheduling and supply /demand management
· Understand demands requirement from business, work with project managers for staffing plan
· Represent and/or support individual people in the scheduling process as needed. Understand needs, preferences, skills, etc. and either match people to roles or facilitate that process.
· Drive and/or participate in decision-making for staffing decision that needs escalation.
· Consider and balance various scheduling principles in making decisions.
· Confirm scheduling assignments
· Proactively communicate availability of people/skills and push to schedule available resources.
· Ensure accurate scheduling data in scheduling systems.
· Help facilitate alternative resource pool solutions.
· Support project contact in defining, identifying and evaluating candidates for open resource requests; and filling resource requirements.
· Provide feedback and inputs to the management team for improving demand supply effectiveness, processes and policies
· Accountable to track demand supply management metrics, to identify issues and to work with all stakeholders to resolve issues
· Undergraduate of statistics or IT major will be preferred
· Can work under pressure
· Good at multiple tasks management
· Good team player and coordinator
· Quick learner and willing to learn new knowledge
· Minimum 5 years above relevant work experiences
· HR recruiting or IT business knowledge preferred
· Operation support; sales support; Supply & chain;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent excel
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA AZ - Phoenix
Posted 2 days ago
USA FL - Jacksonville
Client Service Delivery Operations Team Lead (Jacksonville or Tampa)
Posted 3 days ago
USA TN - Nashville
Client Service Delivery Team Lead (Nashville, Knoxville, TN or San Antonio, TX
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.