This manager’s key area of focus will be on raising the profile of specific Accenture’s industry client group and its services in Greater China. The individual will be part of Greater China Market Unit Marketing + Communications team, responsible for day-to-day execution of our client marketing strategy to help build relationships and sales with locally-based industry leaders and CALs. The individual will report to Greater China Account-based and Co-sales Client Marketing Director, and in close cooperation with the Greater China MU and global industry marketing and media relations team.
This manager will design and execute proactive strategies and campaigns to build awareness, consideration and preference for Accenture within our target markets. Results will include improving the perception of the Accenture brand, expanding and strengthening Accenture’s relationships with key industry players and helping to generate leads within the specific industry sector.
This role requires:
· A business-driven strategic thinker who can help execute marketing programs in support of broader business objectives in China
· A marketing professional with experience and a passion for creating and implementing integrated, creative and measureable B2B marketing programs
· A team player with the ability to function effectively within a highly-matrixed organization
Must-Have Skills/Qualifications (list in order of priority):
· Fluent Mandarin and English essential
· Bachelor's or other four-year university degree (commerce or marketing preferred)
· Minimum 4 years marketing experience
· One of Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources industry or other related industry (high-tech, finance, products, healthcare etc.) working background is a plus
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· Ability to help shape and deliver a marketing and communications program designed to build awareness, consideration and preference for Accenture with State Owned Enterprises and other key private owned and multinational companies in China
· Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
· Ability to build strong working relationship with managing directors, industry thought leaders and country-level professionals and agency resources
· Ability to understand and digest complex content to help bridge communications between business and technical audiences (clients, partners, alliance members, marketing colleagues)
· Good writing and editing skills for audiences ranging from general to business to technical.
· Ability to interact with and provide counsel to senior Accenture leadership
· Deep understanding and ability to apply integrated marketing concepts, visual identity, digital marketing, social media, brand strategy and positioning, and message development skills
· Strong project management, budget management and financial reporting skills
· Strong command of Microsoft Office suite and key Internet applications for independent research and media management
· Passion for executing deliverables and programs that are of the highest quality, fully support Accenture's business strategy and are in line or exceed leadership expectations
· Strong leadership skills-team building, supervision and mentoring
· Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues
· Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing + Communications and other areas within Accenture
· Ability to interact and work closely with suppliers / vendor personnel
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.