Cash & Credit Management Services (CCMS) provides financial transaction advices and accounting supports in some aspects of managing, coordinating and delivering of Client Billings, Receivable Management and Cash Application in accordance with US GAAP, local GAAP and Accenture Policy as well as Balance Sheet reconciliation, financial analysis, month/quarter/year end closing and reporting, and auditing supports.
Key Responsibilities – Cash Application
- Ensure all Service Level Agreements are met as per the contractual obligations.
- Ensure timely review of bank statement, SAP interfacing, remittance related work files. Follow-up on outstanding issues and actionable items to ensure cash application in acceptable timeframe.
- Develop a clear understanding of the business transactions and processes daily.
- Assist Receivable management to following a pro-active approach to receivables, to reduce and maintain a low level of Days Billing Outstanding (DBO) in accordance with negotiated payment terms.
- Collaborate with Finance contact(s) CGFL, CFM, PMO, CM, RTR, RTP and external clients to review client/WBS level of receivable account and cash balance.
- Ensure all customer/ client queries are responded & resolved within the stipulated turnaround time.
- Participate in external and internal audits on an as needed basis to provide supporting documentation, knowledge about underlying processes, analysis, etc.
- Identify possible causes of issues or problems; Think through and recommends solutions when raising an issue.
- Reports to: GBSN China Controllership CCMS Lead
- Degree (or equivalent) in Finance or Accounting.
- Be familiar with basic accounting and financial principles, analytical skills and process thinking, accuracy and respect of detail.
- Strong communication skill and client relationship maintaining skill is highly preferred.
- Strong business acumen and industry sense.
- 2~3 years working experience in AR or customer finance support field.
- PC Skills (Advanced Excel, Word and Outlook); Strong knowledge of SAP or equivalent is preferred. VBA experience is preferred.
- Very good attitude in taking ownership and working under pressure.
- Perfect Teamwork and Collaboration; Open mindset; Personal Credibility & Responsibility; Willingness to change; Mature mentality.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.