The HR V&A (Ventures & Acquisition) Talent Integration - VATI team supports in delivering change management activities for integrating employees joining Accenture via an acquisition. The goal of the VATI team is to ensure a good employee experience by planning a smooth transition journey.
VATI Senior Manager possesses the technical and professional skills to lead a local country or global deal/s. These may include managing a team of VATI team members to ensure on-time/ on-budget project delivery, managing multiple stakeholders/MD’s or challenging leadership, high headcount, challenging cultural integration, multiple or phased cutovers and coming up with innovative solution for employee transition to Accenture. He/ she is expected to lead several deals across all phases, and able to work across diverse organizational and functional areas.
· Understand the HR V&A end-to-end acquisition process
· Resource Management to include hiring, staffing, team optimization and augmenting strategies
· Integration of new joiners partnering with the Career Counsellors
· Work collaboratively with the V&A team to implement the global capability development strategy ensuring local relevancy and on the ground team support
· Develop the VATI community focusing on team morale, knowledge sharing, learning etc.
· Represent and advocate V&A HR in leadership forums across global functional areas
· Deliver V&A deals by working as the ‘VATI Lead’ to manage team member/s and collaborate with other workstreams to deliver talent integration activities on a deal. The individual would be responsible for (not exhaustive):
o Talent integration planning to enhance employee experience joining Accenture through Stakeholder Management (Sponsor, Acquired Leaders, HRBP), Communication and Training approach & related deliverables
o Deliver high-quality and creative messages for meetings and other communication channels
o Employee Impact Assessment (acquired employees) to design different personas and related transition roadmap
o Onboarding and Orientation approach & implementation
o Plan for feedback mechanisms e.g. surveys, focus group discussions etc. and plan for corrective action to minimize risk of
· Collaborate with teams to obtain required information for preparing, reviewing and finalizing the required deliverables. These team members may include:
o Internal HR team members include HRBPs, Recruitment, Learning & Development etc.
o Leaders and team members from DTE, CDTS and PMI teams.
o Other workstreams leads such as IT/IS, Workplace, Mobility, Finance, Payroll
o Acquired company leaders and employees.
· Complete tasks on time and error-free striving for the best support possible.
· Build credibility and relationships with HR VATI team members and other key stakeholders.
· Atleast 10+ years of relevant experience in managing projects and related change management activities
· Strong oral and written communication, facilitation, relationship-building, and negotiation skills
· Experience developing and implementing change management strategies
· Experience working effectively as part of a global remote teams
· A desire to improve the employee integration and transition experience
· Good organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work cross-culturally
· Ability to develop and maintain a global relationship network
· Ability to work in a virtual work environment
· Human Resources experience
· Understanding of HR business
· Knowledge of HR processes
· Microsoft Teams site creation/maintenance knowledge
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Flexibility, versatility, a strong work ethic, comfort dealing with uncertainty, strong client focus
· Exhibit a strong executive presence, gain senior leadership confidence as a trusted advisor and influence key business decisions
· Demonstrate a positive and practical attitude in responding to uncertainty
· Ability to work with and influence team members, senior client leadership and 3rd party service providers towards desired outcomes
· Leverage the strengths of the team to maneuver through change
· Set team expectations and work schedules balancing personal boundaries, geographic constraints and deal commitments
· Build lasting trusted relationships, inside and outside HR and V&A
· Identify and quantify issues/risks and mitigation steps, develop appropriate approaches to address issues, and drive solutions with senior leadershipMinimum Qualifications
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.