GAP Local Project Coordinator will drive Accenture’s global strategy for physical security of Accenture facilities. The Coordinator will be responsible for managing small, medium and large-scale security system installation projects within APAC region. The Coordinator will enforce Accenture’s security design standards and build the necessary internal and external relationships to ensure they are adhered to in all geographies. This will be accomplished through supporting the local stakeholders, local vendors, WPS processes and programs, managing global standards and acting as an advisor for local access and monitoring projects. In addition, take the lead in providing guidance to local stakeholders to implement the access control and video management standards.
1. Manage multiple security installation projects requiring greater planning and technical expertise for access control and CCTV systems;
2. Review project plans, specifications, and local requirements to determine successful project delivery;
3. Review proposed and as-built drawings to ensure Accenture’s security design standard are being implemented;
4. Review cost/bid documents and equipment list to ensure aligns with Accenture’s requirement;
5. Troubleshoots possible management issues, including technical and installation issues;
6. Acts as a technical resource to local workplace team as needed;
7. Support local workplace team in identifying security vendors and support them with maintaining security design standard;
8. Coordinates work with security subcontractors if required;
9. Participate in global security projects which recognize Accenture’s commitment to safety & security;
10. Assist with procurement and finance related issues within the area of responsibilities;
11. Collaborate with Global Workplace and other stakeholders;
12. Involved in moves, changes and office relocation/reconfiguration projects on behalf of Workplace to address security and safety requirements;
13. Understand and support Accenture’s corporate Life Safety & Security Standards;
14. Other duties as required and assigned.
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Knowledge of access control systems and security operations;
3. Project management skills;
4. CCTV application configuration and operations;
5. Good to have some college/military service or certificates around life safety and security;
6. Good to have supervisory experience;
7. Experience with CCure 9000;
8. Interaction with all levels of personnel;
9. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite;
10. Solid oral and written skills;
11. Solid decision-making skills in high paced environment;
12. Ability to multitask priorities;
13. AutoCAD knowledge;
14. After Hours support might be required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - AWS or Azure Cloud Security Specialist
Posted 3 days ago
Federal - Mobility Security Engineer
Posted 3 days ago
USA MD - Germantown
Federal - Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.