At least 2 years worked in Finance/Accounting/Auditing etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Finance / Accounting
- Excellent in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent in Japanese Reading, Hearing, Speaking and Writing
- Intermediate analytical Skills
- Intermediate interpersonal Skills
- Intermediate organizational Skills
Perform the functions of the Time and Expense responsibilities for Japan to ensure successful achievement of business and financial goals.
10% of Time Providing Financial Leadership
- Analysis and development of recommendations for process improvements to the Time and Expenses JPN Team Lead / Specialist.
- Participation in training programs.
90% of Time Focused on On-Going Operations of the GBSN Time and Expenses JPN Team
- Work within the GBSN Time and Expenses JPN team to improve performance and address issues.
- Ensure appropriate financial management and advice occurs through the provision of Time and Expenses processes to internal customers by identifying, applying and communicating financial best practices.
- Implementation of operational improvements as required.
GBSN Time and Expenses JPN Team Scope of Processes
- Management of documentation for expenses submitted by individuals.
- Generate and follow up on missing time reports on a semi-monthly basis.
- Manage the process of clearance of partially posting run errors on a semi-monthly basis.
- Monthly manage the process of preparing open items report and clearance of debit balance.
- Processing of time report adjustments for prior periods.
- Pre-pay audit for termination employee
- MyTE BE & SAP validation report checking and time report manual entry.
- Pre pay audit of expenses identifying and investigating major anomalies.
- Post pay audit of expenses focusing on compliance and business appropriateness. Compliance focusing on matching of receipts to amounts claimed on expense report; validity of receipts; correct use of exchange rates; etc. Business appropriateness focusing on those expenses that are not justified per Accenture policy.
- Understanding of appropriate statutory provisions for each country in Asia Pacific in relation to time and expense reporting.
- Collation of policy questions relating to internal Accenture to pass onto appropriate financial accounting policy experts as appropriate.
- Ad hoc presentations and analysis as required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA IL - Chicago
US Tax Compliance Specialist
Posted 4 days ago
Client Financial Mgmt Summer Analyst - Atlanta, Florham Park, Philadelphia
Posted 12 days ago
FY21 Corporate Development & Transaction Services Summer Analyst - Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas Or NYC
Posted 18 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.