· Minimum 8 years of experience in practice, experience of working in a consulting firm will be preferred
· Experience of working with C-level executives at the client Organization
· Extensive knowledge and experience working with production/retail/consumer goods/service/real estate/ logistic etc. industries and understands its cross functional operations
· Strong and proven track record in corporate strategy, topline growth and business model innovation, digital customer experience strategy
· Strong capabilities on analytical and quantitative problem solving, and complex ideas communication, analytics experience strongly preferred
· Proven experience in leading teams to deliver new strategies or capabilities while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members
· Flexibility to accommodate client and project travel requirements.
· Fluent in English and Chinese.
· MBA from global top tier program preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.