Supports both Ecosystem Sales Enablement (ESE) and Ecosystem Sales Director (ESD) on Japan resale business and internal documentation. This includes working effectively with third party alliance partners, facilitating the delivery of our resale capabilities/benefits and working with resale services in support of our client needs.
Vendor & Client Focused Knowledge and Relationships:
· Program Advocate – Become an expert in the resale programs for Vendors through knowledge of the Vendors’ programs
· Be a prime contact for onshore Client & Sales Support – supporting ESE through the resale process (quoting, ordering, logistics, services, invoicing support); creating /maintaining high levels of customer/project team satisfaction in all client/project team related situations; Identify and escalate any client/project team issue as appropriate
· Support Configure-Quote-Purchase-Invoice lifecycle
o Assisting on Client Quote generation from SAP
o Support process to get Purchase Orders
o Coordinate submission of Vendor Order
o Acting as the PoC between Japan Resale team (Japanese speaking) and APAC AU Finance (English speaking), to support all Japan billings
o Doesn’t need to support Japan local sales at the beginning, but responsibilities are expecting to expand when skills and capabilities are built up
o Tracking delivery on behalf of the onshore Client & Sales Support
o Manage final invoicing activities required to get payment from clients
o Manage final Vendor payment process and activities
Client Knowledge and Relationships:
· Experience and Innovation – Develop deep understanding of the Resell business process and be able to communicate the process and alternatives to Clients and Client Teams
· Execution Excellence – Delivery Client superior service around order management for resale transactions
· Account Management – Where requested, provide customized information, reports, or other forms of support; Leverage account experience and knowledge to build deep relationships
Logistics, Deal Shaping and Execution:
· Supervise Order Fulfillment – Manage primary responsibility for overseeing the order process – from quote to contract to delivery to invoicing and post delivery support
· Shipping Logistics – coordinate custom shipping requirements (e.g., Freight Forwarding, post-dated ship dates, client provided shipping) on behalf of client
· Returns Management – Management of order excess returns, DOA returns, RMA returns, Disposal returns
· Identify, track, and position opportunities to sell maintenance renewal agreements with Clients
· Managing the process to renew maintenance agreements for equipment previously resold by Accenture
· Provide support to clients to manage inventory, service levels, renewal dates, and other aspects of our clients’ Maintenance contracts
· Maintain MMS Pipeline Data accuracy and updates per local Ecosystem Sales Director and Client & Sales Support’s requests
· Focus on Japan ESS admin works, including but not limited to: internal SAP Quotation, Ehub entry creation and maintenance, reports, new client & new vendor set up in SAP, MMS updates, billing request, booking record, etc.
· Assist on both Global and ESE initiatives, free up time of our front end ESE from administrative tasks to facilitate focus on real sales, value add engagements, and to support the forecasted business growth
· Advanced Japanese and Fluent English
· Advanced excel skills to support Japan report requests
· Preferred if familiar with SAP and/or ServiceNow system, as need to use SAP to generate the internal Quotation and Ehub to document all Japan order information
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.