• Support client business opportunity development, propose the right solutions and technologies of Digital Twin / Digital Thread solution and offerings
• Responsible for project delivery and ensure solution adoption in projects
• Inform and advise the client on any risks that might affect project delivery.
• Identify and manage risks and issues as a subject matter expert for daily work
• Identify, assess, and resolve complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility
• Knowledge transfer and sharing among internal team
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• 5+ years of working experiences
• At least 1~2 Digital Twin / Digital Thread related project experience, have sharp knowledge in MBSE, simulation, product process management in auto, high tech, industrial equipment, etc. Familiar with use cases of Digital Twin / Digital Thread application in respective industries
• Have experience in data middle platform, experience in data governance is a plus
• Solid project delivery experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skill with high commitment to quality client service
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to motivate and lead a team with enthusiasm, drive and effectiveness
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.