Joint Innovation with client together for smart construction solutions
Drive Accenture global smart construction asset localization in the Greater China region
Work closely with Client and business team to qualify and deliver smart construction related opportunities
Running operation of X.0 Innovation center for robotics
Entrepreneurial mindset to own and drive smart construction offerings match and exceed the best industry practice and customer demand
Propose innovative digital engineering and smart construction solutions for Accenture Greater China industry X.0 opportunities
Support proactive propositions with by demonstrating Thought Leadership and liaising with relevant Client Solutions Partner in supporting the business and Digital strategy of accounts
Open to learn about newer systems, tools technologies available in the engineering and construction area
Create solution plan presentations and participate in proposal defense meetings
including staffing plan, project schedule and relevant estimate, risks and assumptions
- Bachelor or master degree in construction, engineering (mechanical, industrial), computer science, information management or equivalent
- 5+ years of presales, Business development in construction practice and development of digital engineering/smart construction solutions
- Experience in managing delivery of complex construction projects.
- Understanding of BIM
- Worked or consultancy on any smart construction solution companies
- Strong software expertise and project management experience including technical/Business background within smart construction solutions.
- Good understanding of digital engineering and smart construction
- Good skills to work well with the customer
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work under pressure and while multi-tasking
- Fluent in English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.