Reports To: GC Recruitment Director and Growth Markets MD Recruitment Lead
This role will work very closely with Senior Leadership at Accenture to identify, cultivate and attract talent to support an Accenture Business. Successful candidates will own the delivery of hiring needs relating to key skill groups in Greater China to support Accenture’s leadership talent priorities. Responsible for sourcing, assessing, and onboarding world class leadership talent.
Key responsibilities include:
- Achieve the delivery of Greater China hiring plan through direct management of searches with focus on: Demand fulfilment, Experience, Diversity, Quality, Cost optimisation
- Partner with MU/ Market, Recruiting, Business and HR Leadership to provide recruitment insights and expertise to drive business performance and achieve talent strategies.
- Directly source and engage leadership candidates to ensure effective delivery of demand, quality and diversity goals by cultivating long term relationships with external talent based on business growth priorities.
- Develop and disseminate market intelligence and insights to inform hiring decision
- Build deep understanding of Accenture, its offerings and its vision and act as a brand ambassador in the market to attract the best and most diverse talent.
- Deep recruiting expertise, gained through extensive and recent front line experience.
- Comfort influencing senior stakeholders
- Business Acumen
- Critical thinking/ solutioning
- Networked in the market with a curiosity for emerging talent trends
- Proven track records in executive hiring as an end-to-end business consultant, preferred in high tech, internet or professional service industries
- Broadly networked with senior executives at selected markets and following trends at markets
- Extensive knowledge on incentive equity schemes for senior executives
- Be highly comfortable to work within a highly matrix, dynamic, global and local hybrid team in an international giant organization
- MBA or equivalent degree from a top school is highly preferred
- Be passionate at technology innovation in recruiting domain
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
GBSN China Client Financial Management Analyst (Japan Team) - Level 11
Greater China MD Recruitment Lead
Posted 3 days ago
GBSN China Client Financial Management Specialist (Japan Team) - Level 9
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.