The AWS Generalist independently completes all the services in his/her area(s) of responsibility (refer to the “Services Provided” section of the Job Description Catalogue for a complete list of services).
The scope of the job may include a wide range of AWS services and/or activities including routine and non routine tasks to be independently completed according to office guidelines and/or under supervision of a more experienced professional or supervisor. The AWS Generalist makes routine and/or non-routine decisions which impacts own work and/or work of others. The AWS Generalist may interact frequently with customers / clients to maintain and strengthen relationships and to ensure work/deliverables meet expectations. He/she may assist each customer by providing individualized service, accurate information, efficient service and timely follow-up.
Also, the AWS Generalist will be the first point of contact for responding to incoming location calls and greeting / assisting employees and visitors.
- Independently complete a full range of AWS services such as workspace set-up, A/V support, facility maintenance, mail services, etc.
- May act as the point of contact for various AWS tools/databases and related training.
- May act as a point of contact for the landlord or external providers and manage regular contract relationship.
- May be involved in actions related to programs or projects.
- May perform administrative duties according to location guidelines.
- May carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records.
- May be single point of contact for AWS in a specific location.
- Directing customer inquiries to the appropriate resource
- Providing general information regarding restaurants, directions, taxi service and other
- Processing workspace and conference space requests via phone or on-line database
- Ensuring optimal workspace occupancy
- Coordinating movement of conference space and workstations to effectively manage space inventory on a daily basis
- Creating, analyzing, editing and distributing daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Performing administrative duties
- Issuing building/office access cards to visitors
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Reports to: Various AWS Executives or AWS Supervisor or a position to be determined by geography.
External Relationships: Will have working relationships with third party service providers as representative of Accenture.
Education: To be determined by geography.
Work Experience: 3 years experience in Office Services.
Work Requirements: Requires thorough knowledge of policies, procedure and structure of area(s) of responsibility. Requires the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Strong customer service skills.
- Previous experience in using a computer, knowledge of Word and Excel applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self starter and ability to work independently.
- Positive attitude and professional appearance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.