· Design and implement data analytics, reporting and predictive modelling
· Support the CFO with high level data management, analysis and visualization knowledge
· Provide insights and analytical solutions applying Finance and Business principles
· Strong passion for business and finance model.
· Ease with manipulating and analyzing complex data from varying sources with data mining and developing tools and visualizations.
· Proficient both in spoken and written English
· Demonstrates initiative, strong attention to details
· Good communication and good organizational skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.