Key responsibilities may include
- Design the common data architecture asset including framework, principle, guideline and template to guide the delivery team realize an optimized solution
- Design the detailed data architecture includes data governance, master data strategy, master data management, data quality, data modeling, ETL approach, data storage etc.
- Design optimal data warehouse and analytics solution to fulfill the business/technical requirement.
- Develop business intelligence and data management solution plan. The solution plan includes requirements, solution design, estimation, project plan and implementation considerations
- Identify the gap between business requirement and data architecture and propose solution to resolve or shorten the gap.
- Shaping and leading large-scale analytics project full lifecycle implementation activities.
- Manage delivery team or vendor to achieve project objective and establish the KPI to monitor the progress, risk and issue.
- Introduce leading practice and data management trend, Accenture PoV to influence client expectation.
- Engage with client deeply at Manager and C level.
- Represent the architecture design efforts to Manager and C-level executive.
- Cultivating client relationships and driving revenue acquisition.
- Proactively communicate and drive alignments on multiple parties from multiple locations on project goals to deliver excellent project under right scope expectation from various stakeholders with effective solution implementation.
- Hands-on technical experience to work with technical teams to deliver and validate the integration
- based on the project deliverables
- Hands-on experience and/or demonstrated capabilities for presentation.
- Be responsible for planning, estimating, tracking under agile application development methodology
- Ensure proper documentation and scope changes communications
- Provides project management support as required
- Minimum of 5 years of digital technology and/or digital enterprise IT architecture experience
- Minimum 5 year of data integration, designing, implementing large scale data solutions.
- Proficient both in spoken and written English
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Solutions such as Master Data Management, BI, DW, CRM is prefered
- Experience of using data visualization tools such as Tablau, PowerBI, Qlik Sense is preferred
- Experience of WeChat Data Integration is preferred
- Experience at a consulting firm or equivalent in an internal consulting role is preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.