CDTS Specialist plays a role in the execution of Accenture’s V&A and inorganic growth strategies. The role encompasses the analysis and execution of acquisitions, equity investments, divestments and joint ventures to help Accenture realize its growth goals. This highly visible position requires exceptional drive and energy, strong financial and analytical skills, experience in financial modelling, due diligence and project management skills.
· Work with leadership and their growth and strategy teams to understand business unit objectives and to assist in developing and executing inorganic growth plans in region
· Assist with market scanning and identification of potential target acquisitions
· Support with devising next step strategy in approaching potential target company to understand strategic fit and synergies
· Develop research, competitor and market analyses to identify potential acquisition candidates
· Develop business cases for transactions which are complete with clear objectives, recommended valuations and transaction structure.
· Assist negotiations with counterparties through entire M&A deal process
· Assist with governance and decision-making interaction with internal stakeholders
· Assist cross functional due diligence processes with global teams to evaluate the strategic and cultural fit, financial impact, risks and mitigation plans
· Assist in the development of a post-merger integration (PMI) plan, identifying key success factors of a deal from both a front and back office perspective
· Reports to CDTS Associate Director (V&A)
· Business Relationships include Accenture Leadership, Growth & Strategy, CDTS and V&A
· External Relationships include Tax Advisors, Legal Advisors, Financial Advisors
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related disciplines as a base minimum. Four years or more of related experience.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
· Solid experience in an analytical background with strong financial modeling skills
· Understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
· Understanding of business valuation
· Corporate Strategy
· Industry and competitor research
· Company research and evaluation
· Advanced PowerPoint skills
· Ability to communicate at senior levels
· Ability to work to demanding and tight timescales
· Strong team player that is positive and proactive
· Ability to work in a complex and ambiguous environment
· Experience of working in an international environment
· Business proficient English speaker
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.