CDTS Ventures and Acquisition (V&A) Manager plays a key role in the execution of Accenture’s M&A and inorganic growth strategies. The role encompasses helping to plan and development business units’ inorganic growth strategies and the analysis and execution of acquisitions, equity investments, divestments and joint ventures to help Accenture realize its growth goals. This highly visible position requires exceptional drive and energy, strong financial and analytical skills, hands-on experience with mergers and acquisitions (including financial modeling and due diligence), project management skills, highly effective verbal and written communications skills and familiarity with merger and stock purchase agreements.
· Develop and maintain working relationships with internal and external advisors including investment bankers, deal brokers, accountants etc. on deals
· Work with business unit Growth & Strategy (G&S) teams to understand their business objectives and strategies and to assist in developing inorganic growth plans
· Develop research, competitor and market analyses to identify potential acquisition candidates
· Develop financial models to drive the valuation of potential M&A targets
· Assist in the structuring of transactions and negotiations with counterparties
· Lead and manage cross functional due diligence processes with global teams to evaluate the strategic and cultural fit, financial impact, risks and mitigation plans
· Develop business cases for transactions which are complete with clear objectives
· Assist in the development of materials for the approval process
· Assist in the development of a post-merger integration (PMI) plan, identifying key success factors of a deal from both a front and back office perspective
· Develop tools to enhance the execution and integration of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
· Provide leadership and mentorship to junior staff as well as cross-functional teams in executing transactions
Business post-graduate (MBA) or CA/CFA with up to 10 years of experience
Skills & Qualifications Required
· 4 to 6 years of experience in corporate development, strategy, management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, equity research
· Exposure/experience in
o Financial analysis – deep understanding of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow required
o Corporate Strategy
o Business case modeling
o Industry research, Competitive research
o Company research and evaluation
o Advanced PowerPoint skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.