· Provide process creation and execution, program administration, records management and operational support for Japan Geographic Contract Management Team.
· Assist in supporting business operation for projects or accounts in Japan, including review and writing of relevant contracts, tracking of contract obligations, making aware of contract obligation to delivery people.
· Location is Dalian.
· Proficiency in both Chinese and Japanese is required.
· 3 years minimal working experience in the relevant fields is preferred.
· Knowledge and experience in contracting is also preferred.
· Design and actively implement, maintain and improve processes required to make sure of continuous compliance in projects, in the areas of document management, data protection, obligation management and contract awareness and contract management processes, etc. with end to end responsibility.
· Assist in supporting business operation for projects or accounts in Japan, including review and writing of relevant contracts, tracking of contract obligations, making aware of contract obligation to delivery people, as partner to Contract Management team in Japan.
· Coordinate with Contract Management members (if skill and experience is sufficient, with direct coordination with project or account members) in Japan in the above work.
· Handle basic contract review under the guidance of Legal, with a view to increasing skills and competence in this area.
· Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the Client’s objective.
· Bachelor degree.
· Japanese degree preferred
· Has solid professional ethics and team spirit.
· Is self-motivated, hard-working, detail-oriented and result-driven.
· High performance in terms of quality and speed in doing work assigned
· Has a high level of responsiveness and a willingness to take personal ownership of allocated tasks and drive them to closure.
· Strong to conduct oral and written communication in both Chinese and Japanese. Fluent in oral and written English is an advantage.
· Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and office communication technologies including MS Outlook.
· Has effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
· Work experience in Japan preferred but not essential.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.