· Support in preparation of data and analysis to be presented to the Country Controllership Manager.
· Review supporting documents for the billing process to ensure official and legal compliance
· Ensure charge code and related approval are appropriate and valid
· Liaise with billing requestor to issue VAT invoice
· Monthly VAT reconciliation
· Intercompany transaction monitoring and open item clear
· Work in collaboration with other local finance teams.
· Good written and spoken English skill.
· Familiar with SAP system preferred.
· Bachelor degree
· Major in finance or accounting
· 1~3 years working experiences in Accounting.
· Working experiences in multi-national corporations preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.