Human Resources Communications Associate Manager
ROLE: HR Communications Associate Manager
As part of this team, this role will play a key role in helping Accenture GC execute its talent strategy and priority. He/she will work with cross functional HR team and focus on the following areas: employee communications; leadership communications; marketing for HR programs; and organize campaigns for selected HR programs.
This role will focuse on Accenture GC HR communications—specifically total rewards, employee engagement, career development, as well as our ongoing performance achievement activities and stories etc. It includes advising and working closely with Accenture’s HR teams on designing and executing internal and external communications strategies and campaigns in key areas that can include recruiting, retain, renew and reward, employee experience and more. Continually finding new ways to integrate content into our overall Greater China talent priority is a must. And that means occasionally being part of communication initiatives across the broader scope of HR People Communications within Accenture and in local market.
We are looking for an excellent storyteller who is energized by innovation. Our ideal candidate is excited with the challenge of digging in, navigating ambiguity and creating new ways of messaging, also enjoys taking complex content and turning it into powerful communication messages. Collaboration and analytical skills are top-notch as well. we also need the candidate understands culture and can guide and create communications appropriately—with a real eye for detail. The candidate also strategizes with others and can stay on top of your priorities without prodding.
The responsibilities are as below:
- Design HR communication strategy for different stakeholder groups internally and externally, build communication channels
- Design and deliver compelling narratives demonstrating how we strive to achieve a truly human organization in the digital era by designing and implementation talent initiatives.
- Drive communications to build awareness and understanding of Accenture’s GC talent priorities—ultimately serving to attract and retain the best talent.
- Ensure content is integrated in other communication activities where appropriate, this content should not sit in a silo but rather be part of our talent brand story.
- Build strong relationships while collaborating with colleagues across organization (including Corporate Communications, global and local Human Resources teams).
- Provide strategic and tactical communications advice to HR leaders.
- Be willing to jump in on a wide range of communications tasks, learn new tools and not be afraid to take initiative.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Education: University degree in Communications, Public Relations or Journalism
- Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with employee communications working within a similar environment with strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent English and Chinese written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at PowerPoint and graphic design principles
- Strong experience in internal and people-focused communications and engagement programs, as well as message development
- Demonstrable experience within communication strategy, marketing and change management/transformation communications is preferred
- Experience in creating end to end content-led campaigns across all relevant internal channels
- Experience in working across all content formats, including digital and video
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Capable of working independently with limited supervision
- Creativity and attention to detail
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.