The person should be able to:
- Independently support the Legal Services team within Contracting in different geographies, and in documenting and reviewing terms and conditions through agreements, proposals, change orders, etc.
- Independently manage and support Legal Services within Contracting in negotiating NDAs, RFP responses, Statements of Work and other documents relating to various operating groups in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements.
- Assist the GLN Contracting lead in the coordination of the team, and collaborate with other coordinators, stakeholders and leadership.
- Drafting and reviewing of NDAs, RFP’s, Proposals, Arrangement Letters/Statements of Work, Subcontract Agreements, Marketing Materials, Local Country Agreements, Change Orders, Teaming Agreements, Services Agreements, creation of Due Diligence Memos, Software License Agreements, Exception tables, etc.
- Negotiating NDAs, Proposals, Statement of Work, Subcontract Agreements, Services Agreements and other contracts with internal client and external client when needed;
- Training team members and developing checklists and process documents for reviewing NDAs, RFP’s, Proposals, Arrangement Letters/Statement of Work, Local Country Agreements, Services Agreements, etc.;
- Directly liaising with internal stakeholders and deal teams on various legal and commercial issues;
· Independently works on smaller engagements and/or works within team on a large, complex engagement.
- Recruiting, coaching and mentoring Legal Services Professionals;
- Providing individuals with positive and developmental feedback, and support any specific training initiatives;
- Supervision of Levels 9 or below; and
- Introducing, improving and suggesting process measures for ad-hoc and new service lines from time to time.
· Reports to:
Level 7 or above
· Supervises/Quality Review:
Will supervise and/or do the quality review of team members at Level 9 or below
· External Relationships:
Accenture’s Clients, or Law firms
Law degree required.
- Work Experience:
Preferably 6 years + experience in Legal Services and experience in coordinating a team and/or group of work. Any exceptions to the above shall be discussed with the GLN Global/Area Lead.
- Work Requirements:
Travel may be required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· Fluent in Mandarin and English with strong oral and written communication skills;
· Knowledge of general corporate business practices, commercial contracting regulations, subcontracting practices, accounting and finance principles;
- Ability to effectively communicate with executives at all levels of the organization;
· Highly positive and collaborative outlook;
- Strong time-management, prioritization, organizational, analytical and mathematical skills;
- Demonstrates ability to consistently undertake contract drafting to a reasonable standard with limited external inputs;
- Displays a high level of responsiveness and follows through on commitments;
- Ability to understand basic contracting principles, detail-oriented, organized, and flexible;
- Demonstrates specialized subject-matter knowledge and experience; and
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.