Support in preparation of data and analysis to be presented to the Country Controller Lead. Provide updates on cost and bill rate tables and create country's financial reports in accordance with relevant local and global accounting standards, meeting internal and external deadlines. Coordinate, analyze and prepare data on the country's financial management and statutory statements to ensure they meet all requirements. Work in collaboration with other local finance teams.
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
· Provide data analysis for the controller lead to hold management reviews of our service providers (e.g. Shared Services)
· Prepare financial results with local relevant finance teams, for review with the Country Controller Lead
· Review various journal entries/adjusting entries over the relevant thresholds as per policy
· Prepare and review internal management and status reporting
· Manage multiple functional areas in day-to-day controllership operations (Time & Expense, Record to Report, etc.)
· Assist the controller lead in special projects pertaining to their geography as needed, including reviewing and evaluating complex specific accounting transactions/treatment and providing requested support from other organizations within Accenture on significant accounting transactions and/or business events
· Prepare relevant compliance for the set up stage of acquisitions/new legal entities for Country Controller Lead to review and approve
Career Level Expectations
Below are the expectations for all employees in this role. Please note that additional criteria may apply in some countries. If your home country appears in the "Country Specific Information" link at right, please click the country name to view the applicable expectations for this role.
Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as indicated by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g., Executives, Supervisor, etc.)
· Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
· Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
· Requires minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
Impact or Decision Impact
Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as indicated by range of expected impact, such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk
· Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as indicated by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program
· Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
Skills and Proficiency Expectations
Expected Proficiency Level
P3 - Advanced
Effective Written Communications
P4 - Expert
P2 - Intermediate
P2 - Intermediate
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.